Hannes - Title
(project ref. number: PR19-PAS-P1)
The Hannes hand prosthesis, available from 2019, is a device capable of reproducing approximately 90% of the functionality of a natural hand.
It allows the user to grasp objects, adapting to the shape and external resistances, making gestures more fluid.
All of this, compared to other similar devices, with a cost of 30% less and higher performance, in terms of versatility, aesthetics and battery life that can last up to a whole day. The integration of the prosthesis in a complete upper limb prosthetic system will soon be available.
Hannes - Gallery Accordion Button
Hannes - Video gallery
Hannes - Features Description
Features and certifications
- CE marked medical device
- Thumb attachable in 3 different positions:
- Fine grip : for small objects, writing, precision operations. For cylindrical objects.
- Side grip : for thin objects such as cards, keys, etc...
- Powered grip : for large or heavy objects
- Sleeping position for a natural look
- Flexible and rotating wrist
- Wrist flexion-extension range: +/- 70°
- Free movement with 5 fixing positions
- Motorized wrist rotation:
- rotation degrees: 0 - 180°
- extendable on request
Hannes - Publications Patents Description
Publications and patents
IIT Publications List
Hannes - Awards
Hannes - Informations Description
Informations and details
For all the informations and details about Hannes, write an email to the following address: email@example.com
Team Leader: Nicolò Boccardo