Subrahmanyam Goriparti pursued Master of Science (M.Sc) in Chemistry, July-2009 from Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, India. Later on, he joined in Prof. S. Sampath's electrochemistry research group at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore as a Research Assistant. During the memebr of electrochemistry research group, he was worked on supercapacitors, Li-ion batteries, electrocatalysis and surface enhanced Raman spectroscopy.
In January 2013, He joined as a PhD fellow at Department of Nanostructures, Italian Institute of Technology, Gonova . Currently, he is working on anode materials for Li-ion and Na-ion batteries.
1. Subrahmanyam Goriparti, E. Miele, M. Prato, A. Scarpellini, S. Marras, S. Monaco, A. Toma, G. C. Messina, A. Alabastri, F. De Angelis, L. Manna, C. Capiglia, R. P. Zaccaria; Direct Synthesis of Carbon doped TiO2-Bronze Nanowires as Anode Materials for High Performance Lithium Ion Batteries, ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2015, 7, 25139
2. Subrahmanyam Goriparti, Ermanno Miele, Alice Scarpellini, Sergio Marras, Mirko Prato, Alberto Ansaldo, Francesco De Angelis, Liberato Manna, Remo Proietti Zaccaria, Claudio Capiglia; Germanium Nanocrystals-MWCNTs composites as anode materials for Lithium Ion Batteries, ECS Transactions, 2014, 62, 19-24 (DOI:10.1149/06201.0019ecst)
3. Ermanno Miele, Subrahmanyam Goriparti, Gabriele Carmine Messina, Mirko Prato, Alberto Ansaldo, Alberto Barone, rancesco De Angelis, Liberato Manna, Remo Proietti Zaccaria, Claudio Capiglia; Porous Silicon as Nanostructured Anode Material for Lithium Ion Batteries, ECS Transactions, 2014, 62, 25-34 (DOI:10.1149/06201.0025ecst)
4. Subrahmanyam Goriparti, Ermanno Miele, Francesco De Angelis, Enzo Di Fabrizio, Remo Proietti Zaccaria, Claudio Capiglia; Review on recent progress of nanostructured anode materials for Li-ion batteries, Journal of Power sources, 2014, 257, 421-443, (DOI:10.1016/j.jpowsour.2013.11.103)
5. Subrahmanyam Goriparti, Harish M. N. K and Srinivasan sampath; Ellagic acid– A Novel Organic Electrode Material for High Capacity Lithium Ion Batteries, Chemical Communications, 2013, 49, 7234. (DOI: 10.1039/C3CC43194K)
1. Nanostructured Anode Materials: Germanium and Carbon doped TiO2-Bronze towards better electrochemical performance for Lithium Ion Batteries, The 56th Battery Symposium, 11-13, November, Nagoya, Japan (Oral presentation
2. C-Doped TiO2-B Nanowires Derived from TiC As an Anode Materials for Lithium Ion Batteries with High Rate Performance, 228th ECS Meeting, 11-15, October, 2015, Phoenix, USA (Poster presentation)
3. Participant at DPG Physics School on Physical properties of nanoparticles: Characterization and applications, held on 26 - 31 July, 2015, Physikzentrum, Bad Honnef, Germany
4. Direct Synthesis of C-doped TiO2-B nanowires as an Anode Materials for Lithium Ion Batteries with High rate performance, Workshop on Material Science for Energy Storage, 10-15 May, 2015, Trieste, Italy (Oral presentation)
5. Germanium Nanocrystals As Anode Materials for Lithium Ion Batteries, 17th International Meeting on Lithium Batteries, 10-14 June, 2014, Como, Italy
6. Porous Silicon as Nanostructured Anode Material for Lithium Ion Batteries, 17th International Meeting on Lithium Batteries, 10-14 June, 2014, Como, Italy
7. Electronic Wiring of TiO2 nanoparticles with Highly Conducting and Robust 1D-Titanium Carbide Nanostructures for Rechargeable Li-ion batteries, Recent Advances in Electrochemical Energy Materials and Devices, 24th to 27th July 2012, SSCU-IISc, Bangalore, INDIA
8. Electrochemical Supercapacitors Based on Composites of Exfoliated Graphite – Metal Oxides, 6th Asian Conference on Electrochemical Power Sources, 5th to 8th January 2012 Chennai, India.
1. Student Poster Session Award (Electrochemical) at the 228th ECS Meeting (2015), Phoenix, USA
2. Recieved BEST PAPER AWARD (Poster Session) 6th Asian Conference on Electrochemical Power Sources, 5th to 8th January 2012 Chennai, India.