Born in Gallipoli (Le), Italy, in 1994.
Interests: nanotechnologies, microfabrication, smart materials, MEMS, NEMS, composites, ceramics, biomaterials, nanomedicine, nanomechanics, nanoelectronics.
Education and training
- Jul 2012: Scientific Secondary School Diploma at IISS "Q. Ennio" with honor, Gallipoli (Lecce, Italy).
- Oct 2015: B.Sc. with honor in Industrial Engineering at Università del Salento, Lecce (Italy).
- Oct 2017: M.Sc. with honor in Materials Engineering and Nanotechnology at Università del Salento, Lecce (Italy). Intern/Guest student at IIT-CBN.
- Nov 2017 - present: PhD Fellow at IIT-CBN.
Honours, Awards and Certifications
- Apr 2012: Bronze medal at the Italian Physics Olympiad.
- Nov 2012: Awarded the "Alfiere del Lavoro" Honour Title by the President of the Italian Republic.
- Jun 2013: Awarded the "Terra del Sole Award 2013".
- Dec 2013: Special Award at the International Competition "Rudolf Ortvay Problem Solving in Physics" (Hungarian Association of Physics Students).
- Aug 2014: Awarded the "Città Nuova 2014" prize.
- Apr/Dec 2018: Awarded the "G. De Angelis" prize and the "Premio Ricerca e Innovazione 2018" for the best university curriculum.
- Sep 2018: Best Poster Award at the "Trends in NanoTechnology International Conference" (TNT 2018).
- Oct 2018: Italian Qualification to practice as Industrial Engineer.
- Aug 2019: Pitch Challenge Award at the PhD Summer School "Micro and Nano Sensors" (DTU Helth Tech, Copenhagen, Denmark).