The Università di Genova has published a call for application to the next PhD course, organized with the IIT and starting November 2015.
The official call text is available from the University's website at the following links:
- Italian: official page
- English translation: Official translation not available yet
The following links contain the list of PhD themes divided by courses and curricula:
BIOENGINEERING AND ROBOTICS
- Curriculum Advanced and Humanoid Robotics
- Curriculum Bioengineering and Bioelectronics
- Curriculum BionanotechnologiesCurriculum Bionanotechnologies
- Curriculum Cognitive robotics, interaction and rehabilitation technologies
- Curriculum Neuroscienze e Neurotecnologie (Neuroscience and neurotechnologies)
SCIENZE E TECNOLOGIE DELLA CHIMICA E DEI MATERIALI (SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGIES OF MATERIALS AND CHEMISTRY)
- Curriculum Drug Discovery
- Curriculum Nanochemistry
SCIENZE E TECNOLOGIE PER L'INGEGNERIA ELETTRONICA E DELLE TELECOMUNICAZIONI (SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES FOR ELECTRONICS TELECOMMUNICATION)
- Curriculum Visione computazionale, riconoscimento e apprendimento automatico (Computer Vision, Recognition and Machine Learning)
The Bioengineering and Robotics department of the University (Dipartimento di Informatica, Bioingegneria, Robotica e Ingegneria dei Sistemi - DIBRIS) has prepared a page with a list of general suggestions, explanations, tips, detailed info on the call and how to apply that can be very helpful. The page is in english and can be reached via this link.
3 PhD positions at the Center for Neuroscience and Cognitive Systems - CNCS@UNITN, Rovereto (TN)
We would like to inform you that the call for the PhD positions for Doctoral Courses in Cognitive and Brain Sciences - 31st cycle, activated in agreement with the University of Trento has been published.
Deadline for application is Thursday 4th June 2015, 04.00 p.m. (Italian time).
For more information and application, visit the University website at http://www.unitn.it/en/ateneo/1942/announcement-of-selection
Information about topic specific scholarships are available at the webpage: http://web.unitn.it/en/drcimec/topic-specific-grants
The IIT scholarships are the following:
- Computational approaches to study information processing in the brain (S. Panzeri)
- Inception and development of brain functional connectivity in newborns (A. Bifone)
- Visual perception and attention (L. Battelli)