Fund Raising and Patents
- SMD (Single Molecule Detection) – PF7 EU. Single or few molecules detection by combined enhanced spectroscopies. Project budget: 4.432.000 euro. IIT budget: 250 KEuro. Duration 01/07/2009 - 30/06/2012. Coordinator: Alberto Diaspro.
- Tyrolit Schleifmittelwerke Swarovski KG (Austria). Budget: 115 KEuro. Duration: 2010. Coordinator: Fernando Brandi. Collaboration with the Unit on Smart Materials in IIT Center in Lecce.
- ROCK’N (Researchers’ Night) - PF7 EU. IIT performances for the Researchers’ Night. Project budget 57.100. IIT budget: 15 KEuro. Duration 01/05/2010 - 30/11/2010. IIT Coordinator: Alberto Diaspro.
- LANIR (LAbel free Nanoscopy using InfraRed) PF7 EU- NMP-2011-SME-5. Tools and methodologies for imaging structures and composition at the nanometre scale. Project budget: 7.281.290 euro. IIT budget: 490 KEuro. Duration: 2012-2015. IIT Coordinator: Alberto Diaspro.
- FIRB - FUTURO IN RICERCA 2010, RBFR107AKG_002. “Modelli di meccanica strutturale per applicazioni in ambito di energie rinnovabili”. Mechanic-electrical energy conversion. IIT budget: 10 KEuro. Coordinator: Bruno Torre.
- TECNOBIONET. Regione Liguria research network with main applications in biotecnology and health care. Collaboration with IIT Neuroscience and Brain Technologies Department. Coordinator: Alberto Diaspro.
- Leica Microsystems. Applied research agreement for the design and development of tailored designed modules within the nanoscopy framework with Leica Microsystems, worldwide leader company in optics and microscopy established in Germany, which has elected Nanophysics labs for delivering the first worldwide STED microscope totally based on CW illumination. The value for the agreement for IIT is in kind. Coordinators: Alberto Diaspro and Paolo Bianchini.
- Nikon. Applied research in advanced multiphoton microscopy towards super resolution with Nikon, a worldwide leader company in optics established in Japan, established at Nanophysics IIT a Nikon International Imaging Centre. The value for the agreement for IIT is in kind. Coordinators: Alberto Diaspro, Francesca Cella Zanacchi, and Benjamin Harke.
- Coherent Inc. Agreement for the development of new laser applications towards in vivo imaging and super resolution methods linked to Nikon activity. Value in kind. Coordinator: Alberto Diaspro.
- Aquafil - Proposal for a Joint Research Program involving Aquafil and the Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia on the study of innovative technological solutions to improve the properties of polymeric fiber and compound produced by Aquafil. Collaboration with IIT Center in Lecce.
- TELETHON. Project “Clinical, neuroradiological and molecular investigation of Adult-onset Autosomal Dominant LeukoDystrophy (ADLD): dissection of Lamin B1-mediated pathophysiological mechanisms in cellular and mouse models.” Main Investigator: Laura Gasparini (NBT). Nanophysics responsible: Claudio Canale.
- “Optical microscope able to operate a rapid 3D modulation of the positions of the obeservation point”, (2010) WO2004008218 (F, G, IT, N, P, UK, ES, SW, TU). IIT Owner: Nanophysics.
- R. Carzino, F. Pignatelli, M. Scotto, B. Torre, G. Caputo, P. D. Cozzoli, A. Athanassiou, R. Cingolani, “Tecnica di stabilizzazione di soluzioni di nanoparticelle di diossido di titanio in polimeri acrilati tramite irradiamento UV con laser ad impulsi brevi”, (2010) TO2010A000240.
- R. Carzino, F. Pignatelli, M. Scotto, B. Torre, G. Caputo, P. D. Cozzoli, A. Athanassiou, R. Cingolani, “Titanium dioxide nanoparticles homogeneous dispersion in acrylate polymer mixture by UV irradiation with short pulsed laser”, (2011) WO2011121519.
- F. Difato, B. Torre, A. Diaspro, F. Benfenati, R. Cingolani, “ERFM-extended range force microscopy”, (2011), under submission by IIT Patent Office.
- Luca Berdondini, Silvia Dante, Emanuele Marconi, Marco Salerno, “Bio-assay method and device ”, (2012), TO2012A000197
Last Updated on Tuesday, 27 November 2012 16:34