- FP7 ERC Starting Grant (NANO-ARCH, contract n. 240111). Person in charge for IIT: L. Manna (budget for IIT: 1,300 KEuros). Project started on November 1st 2009 and will run until October 31st 2013.
- FP7 Small Collaborative project (MAGNIFYCO, contract n. 228622), coordinated by CNR-Lecce. Persons in charge for IIT: T. Pellegrino and L. Manna (budget for IIT: 330 KEuros). Project started on September 1st 2009 and will run until August 31st 2012.
- FP7 Large Collaborative project "Development and scale-up of nanostructured based materials and processes for low cost high efficiency chalcogenide based photovoltaics (SCALENANO- contract NMP4-LA-2011-284486) coordinated by the Catalonia Institute for Energy Research. Person in charge for IIT: L. Manna (budget for IIT: 305 KEuros). Project started on February 1st 2012 and will run until July 31st 2015.
- FIRB (Italian funds for fundamental research) project ''OXIDES AT THE NANOSCALE: MULTIFUNCTIONALITY AND APPLICATIONS'', Project protocol number RBAP115AYN, coordinated by the University Milano Bicocca. Person in charge for IIT: L. Manna (budget for IIT: 226 KEuros). Project started on February 22nd 2012 and will run until February 21st 2015.
- FP7 Marie Curie Intra European Fellowship (IEF), ''Near-Infrared Semiconductor Plasmonic Nanocrystals for Enhanced Photovoltaics'' (NIRPLANA, Grant Agreement Number: PIEF-GA-2011-298022), Persons in charge for IIT: L. Manna/ Iwan Philemon Moreels (budget for IIT 194 KEuros). Project started on May 16th 2012 and will run until May 15th 2014.
- FP7 Marie Curie Intra European Fellowship (IEF) ''Low-toxicity copper chalcogenide semiconductor nanocrystals'' (LOTOCON, Grant Agreement Number: PIEF-GA-2011-301100). Persons in charge for IIT: L. Manna/ Vladimir Lesnyak (budget 185 KEuros). Project will start on July 1st 2012 and will run until June 30th 2014.
- Italian Project ''Molecular and morphological correlates of neuronal plasticity in rat models of learning'' financed by Compagnia San Paolo''. Person in charge for IIT: Andrea Falqui. (budget for IIT: 60 KEuros). Project started on February 1st 2010 and run until January 1st 2012.
- US patent application n. 13/021.221 (04-02-2011): R. Krahne, L. Manna, M. Zavelani-Rossi, G. Lanzani, S. Girardo, D. Pisignano, M. G. Lupo, “Fabrication of lasing microcavities consisting of highly luminescent colloidal nanocrystals”.
- US patent application n. 13/196123 (02-08-2011): L. Manna, D. Dorfs, K. Miszta, S. Deka, A. Genovese, G. Bertoni, R. Brescia, S. Marras, Y. Zhang, R. Krahne, R. Cingolani, “Octapod shaped nanocrystals and use thereof”.
- International patent application n. PCT/EP2011/063304 (02-08-2011): K. Miszta, D. Dorfs, G. Bertoni, L. Manna, R. Brescia, S. Marras, R. Cingolani, R. Krahne, Y. Zhang, F. Qiao, “Ordered Superstructures of Octapod Shaped Nanocrystals and Use thereof”.
- German Patent Application n. 1020080584002 (2009): S. Kudera, E. Bock, L. Manna and J.P. Spatz, “Nanodrähte auf Substratoberflächen, Verfahren zu deren Herstellung sowie deren Verwendung”.
- Italian and European Patent Applications (TO2009A000169 and EP 10155606.6 (2009)): T. Pellegrino, R. Di Corato, P. Piacenza, L. Manna, R. Cingolani, “Nanocapsule colloidali magnetiche fluorescenti: procedimento per la loro preparazione e loro impiego in saggi di selezione cellulare”.