The Communication office defines the guidelines for the corporate communication strategy and supervises the following aspects:
- promotes relations with the media;
- supports the President in the definition and implementation of institutional communications policy
- monitors the dissemination of scientific results at a national and international level
- oversees the activities of networking towards opinion makers
- verifies and oversees activities related to external communication.
Executive: Mario Quinto Massazza
External collaborator: James Hansen